Please contact Ona Strang with any questions about NYSAEOP membership. She can be reached at OnaofEOP@gmail.com.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional networking with others.
- Reduced conference registration fees.
- Eligibility to apply for NYSAEOP’s Helen F. Nicloy Member Scholarship.
- Eligibility to sponsor a candidate for NYSAEOP Administrator of the Year.
- Updates on Legislation affecting education in NYS and retirement changes that affect members.
- Access to individual assistance with NAEOP’s Professional Standards Program (PSP) application and certification requirements.
- Three issues of the Association newsletter.
Types of Membership
- Active Membership - All persons engaged in secretarial, clerical, or accounting work in educational systems in New York State are eligible for membership in NYSAEOP upon payment
of annual dues.
- Associate Membership - Shall be open to persons interested in advancing the purposes of the organization but who are not eligible to be active members, upon payment of annual
dues. Associate members shall have all the privileges of active members except that of holding office or voting.
- Retired Membership - Shall be open to any educational office professional who has been a member of the Association, upon payment of annual
dues. Retired members shall have the privileges of active members except that of holding an elected office.
- Active Retiree Membership - Active members, including retiree members who hold the
membership classification as Active Retiree, shall be entitled to vote, hold office, and participate in the meetings of the Association.